About Me

My photo
proud single momma with 2 kiddos, enjoying life to the fullest =)

Saturday, April 30, 2011

FRIENDSHIPS THAT LAST...

It's really a privilege for me to have friends like you, i know that having you makes me feel secured in any way. In my 300+ friends in my friendster account and 700+ friends in my facebook account you are the ones who stand out.. 

                                                Through the years..... look what we have become.....





though others were miles apart from each other friendship will always be in our hearts...
























i've never seen a smiling face, that was not beautiful... and with these smile... no wonder why we are so beautiful...











everytime i see these old pics, i just smile and think whoah!!!! its like we've been friends almost half of our lives... sooo proud... =D




















then you came into my life... we became friends in good times and in bad, experiencing college life with you makes me feel complete... i've become stronger as an individual...




school's done!  now the real world comes...  i got work, then we meet up.. its like magic, we just come along just right... not just during work but even after work.. we even had the chance to live together just like a 2nd family to each one of us.. amazing right? but im just glad and thankful for a very meaningful friendship we shared...
BOTTOMLINE: im just a lucky bitch for having a bitchy friends like you!!! 

I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!


1 comment: