About Me

My photo
proud single momma with 2 kiddos, enjoying life to the fullest =)

Monday, April 11, 2011

What Matters Most

It's not how long we held each other's hand what matter is how well we love each other Its now how far we travelled on our way of what we found to say, Its not the spring you see, but all the shades of green


Its not how long i held you in my arms, What matters is how sweet the years together
Its not how may summer times we had to give to fall, The early morning smiles we tearfully recall
What matters most is that we loved at all...






this song fits my life with my love HAJI, yep he is the MAN, my hubby, the father of my KIDS and now HE is GONE... yeah i know gone.. Gone physically but i know, that he is always with us spritually to guide us in all we do.. In more than 3 years of not being beside HIM gives me a hard time but thanks to my kids, family and specially my friends who we're always there for ME physically, emotionally and even financially...
 I'll always love him upto my last breath, that's a promise Im gonna keep into my grave... i soooo love and miss you BHE....



No comments:

Post a Comment